Image © Leeds-List
The Tigerprint studio is a stone throw away from Leeds. It's great to find out what's going on in the city and a local blog, Leeds-List.com, is a great way to keep up to date with the newest bars, restaurants, spaces and events.
Last week they shared an article called Little Known Art Spaces in Leeds. The article lists 11 unknown creative spaces in and around the city. The spaces vary between community driven, set up by graduates, sharing workspace and traditional gallery routes.
The galleries listed are;
1. The Stanley and Audrey Burton Gallery
2. The Craft Centre and Design Gallery
3. Sunny Bank Mills
4. Leeds Central Library Art Space
5. &Model Gallery
6. Enjoy Art Space
7. Mexico Project Space
8. Workshop Press Gallery
9. The Old Grammar School Gallery
11. Temporary Art Spaces - East Street Arts, The Photographic Angle, 1 East Parade and 1 Whitehall Riverside.
Click here to read the full article and discover new places + spaces.
If you would like to share a place or space that inspires you wed love to find out more. Email the blogging team with your story.