The days are getting dark and misty, All Hallows Eve is just around the corner, and it's generally just getting a bit creepy around here. If you need some help getting into the spooky spirit, here's a list to inspire you. Light some candles, sit back, and have a read of our 30 things to do for Halloween!
1. Write your own ghost story.
2. Hold a pumpkin carving party.
3. Conjure up some Halloween treats.
4. See if your town has any ghost tours you can take.
5. Bust out your sewing kit and create a costume to be proud of.
6. Watch a different horror film for every night of Halloween week.
7. Go on a bat walk!
8. Host a murder mystery party.
9. Dress up your pet.
10. Bake a pumpkin pie.
11. Visit a real life haunted house.
12. Find out what your future holds and get a tarot reading done.
13. Create some dangly bats to hang from your ceiling.
14. Draw Dracula if he was a cat (Catula).
15. Read up about any famous hauntings and ghosts in your area.
16. Make your fingernails look like monsters!
17. Make a playlist of Halloween-themed tunes.
18. Wrap up warm and go for a spooky midnight walk.
19. Record your own 'Halloween sound effects' completete with ghostly moans and creepy laughter.
20. Indulge in a spot of apple bobbing.
21. Go and pick your own pumpkin!
22. Decorate a Halloween tree.
23. Watch the Nightmare Before Christmas.
24. Light some candles and perform a creepy poetry reading.
25. Make jelly worms.
26. Trick someone into believeing that you're a ghost! (Works best with children and the very gullible)
27. See if there are any zombie walks in your area, and try not to get eaten.
28. Dress up your house ready for trick-or-treaters!
29. Set up a Halloween photoshoot.
30. Organize a haunted treasure hunt for your friends.
What are you doing for Halloween? Are you planning anything special, going anywhere fun, or making a spooktacular costume you'd like to tell us about? Leave us a comment here or on our Facebook page!